Friday, March 30, 2012

Amazing Target Deals!!!!

Take a look at these great deals I got at Target over the past 2 days!

These princess dolls are normally $34.99. They were on sale for $19.99 and then I used the 50% off any Disney Princess Doll coupon that came in the Target ad 3/25 or there was one on the Target website. Plus I got an additional 5% off for using my Target Debit card. So I got these for 9.50 each!!

I got all of these games pictured for a total of $11.97! Battleship retails at Target for 16.99. Candyland, memory and Cooties retail for $7.99. The play dough ice cream maker retails for $10. I stacked the coupons from Hasbro with the coupons on the Target website, plus a lot of them were on sale. These will make great gifts.  

I had BOGO Free for the Green works, plus $.75 off of one of them. So I got both for $2.09. I price matched the Jelly Beans with Walmart so they were $1.88 each and I stacked a manufacture coupon and a store coupon for a total of $2 off. So I got both of them for a total of $1.76. The Lysol automatic hand soap dispenser cost me $.99. It normally retails for $9.99. The Lysol dual action wipes will be free after rebate (found here)


Remember to print coupons as soon as you see them, because they disappear fast. You can always save them for a sale. They usually won't expire for a few weeks to a few months.


I saved a total of $117 just using coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment